29/03/2015

Silk´n ClariSonic Face Cleansing Brush || Review

While my Makeup Routine has gotten longer and longer, I thought that I have to balance my skin out with giving it a good long and deep cleanse in the evening! That´s also when I first started thinking about investing in a good facial cleansing brush. After some scrolling through several online shops, I ended at good old Amazon and found this brush. It is the Silk´n ClariSonic Face Cleansing Brush.

The aim of the Silk´n Cleansing Brush is, to help deep cleanse your way in a soft way in only 1 minute, by using a ultrasound technique whereby light vibrations are send into the skin to help to reduce the pore formation and make your skin softer and healthy looking. It is even said to take your makeup 6x better off than normal face wipes! I haven´t tried to take my makeup off with this brush, but based on the experience I had with it so far I really could imagine that it works :)
This brush comes packed in a box with everything you need to get started right away. There is a storage station where you can always put it in when you´re done using it, 2 exchangeable brushes to put on your brushes after about 2-3 weeks, of course a charger, and an instruction leaflet :)

Since you have to plug the charger in at the bottom where no or not enough water to break this brush can get in, you could also use this brush in the shower!
The Silk´n facial cleansing brush has a very practical function, it automatically shuts off after 60 seconds and only has to be recharged after about 2,5 hours! I got it about 4(?) weeks ago and still hadn´t have to recharge it :)

Now to my own opinion about this brush:
I had a kinda dirty, dry and dull skin before I started using this brush on a daily basis, and since this brush promise to make your skin better after about 1 week, I was very excited to see if they kept their promise! I can very happily say that they actually promised not too much. My skin looked very glowy, shiny and healthy :) It even was very soft and all dry patches disappeared, yaay!
The only dissapointment I had, was that I couldn´t see that my pores have gotten smaller or disappered, which is sad but I can get over that since the rest of my skin is better than ever!

I would definitely recommend this brush to everyone who has the same problems as me before I started using this brush and who doesn´t want to spend 200€ on the "original" cleansing brush from Clinique, ´cause you can get this brush is when you get it through Amazon for only 35€! A total bargain, compared to the other ones :)

Here is the link to get this product through Amazon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig