26/05/2015

My Holiday Makeup Bag

 My holiday is starting tomorrow and just like every year the same questions comes up, What makeup am I going to take with me?
On the picture above are obviously not every product I´m going to take with me, much to the incomprehension of my mum.
I only took my favourite, or better said, the things that I´m the most excited about to show you all and maybe give you some inspiration on what you can include in your holiday makeup bag.
The Body Shop All-In-One Tinted BB Cream: This will be my foundation replacement during the summer time. It has light coverages, suits every skin tone, which is perfect for tannend skin, and it adds the loveliest glow to my nose and cheek bones. A full review will be up in the following days.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara: I´ve heard so much good things about this mascara and when else is the perfect time to test a waterproof mascara then on holidays, where it will be still 20 degree in the evening? Right, never! 
KIKO Radiant Touch Cream Highlighter: This champagner toned shaded highlighter which based on the description and my own experience is lightly blendable, so if I have to touch it up throughout the evening it will be fast and easy!
Max Factor Pastel Compact Blush in "Seductive Pink": Again, I´ve heard a lot of good reviews about this blush and it´s the dupe version of the infamous hourglass blushes. It´s highly pigmented, I can use it on my pale or later on tannend skin and it even highlights my cheek bones a tiny bit.
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 03: I´ve been on the hunt for a nice, not orangey bronzer, and I think I´ve found the one. It will hopefully help me to look even more bronzed up. We´ll see if it holds what I´m hoping for.
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in "185 Plushest Pink": This year I wanted to be a bit more adventurous with lipsticks, so I bought this popping pink one and not only is the colour lovely but it also tastes and smells sooooo good, almost fruity/flowery, I feel like.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: This probably has to be one of my absolute favourite eyeshadow palette. It has everything you could need, from lighter girly shades to darker smokey shades. I won´t need to take a lot of other product with me, not even a mirror! :)

What product will find its way in your makeup bag for the next upcoming holidays in the sun?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the UD Naked palettes and the Body Shop bronzer. Enjoy your holiday.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) x
      Both products have lasted so well through the hot weather! I love them even more now, haha :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your holiday. :)
    You are definitely taking some interesting items with you. :)
    I actually prefer the Naked Palette to be honest. :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I haven't tried the original Naked palette yet, but it sure has some lovely colours too! Xx

      Delete
  3. Naked 2 is my absolute favourite eyeshadow palette, I use it all the time. The Kiko highlighter looks cool, might give it a go. Is it similar to Benefit Watts Up? Have a lovely holiday!

    Lucy, starryskiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Benefit Watts Up yet, but by what I have seen so far of it I think it's about the same shade :)
      Sorry for the late reply x

      Delete
  4. How did the maybelline mascara hold up? Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a great job! Only smudged a tiny little bit in the eye corner but that wasn't a lot and it happened after a few hours of wearing it :)
      Thank you x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig