11/11/2015

Review // Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara

Bold brows are the current beauty trend almost everyone wants to follow, not everyone is blessed with beautiful bold brows though, including me, but I think I found something that could help to achieve nice looking brows.
I used brow powder before, which did take some time in the morning to fill in any spare areas I had, but now I "leveled up" to the 
which costs 7€ and is said to be a dupe version of the infamous Benefit Gimme Brow.


It´s available in 4 different shades (dark blonde, medium brown, dark brown and transparent). How you can see I went for the dark blonde version, it fits perfectly to my dark blonde/light brown hair and the transparent version is for fixing my brows when I went for my eyebrow powder and want it to stay in place the whole day.

The shape of the brush is quite unusual, and I have to be honest, I was a bit scared of this Ball Brush and thought it would be too huge for my brows and would also get too much gel on so that my brows would look like I have painted them on with a sharpie, but luckily I was wrong, it isn´t too big neither does it apply to much gel to them, I do have to remove a bit excess from the tip of the brush but it´s not that bad.

For me the best way to apply it is to gently stroke it upwards along my brow for a more natural look, or is you really want to go for bold brows you can just move the brush back and forth along your brows and I promise you, you will have killer brows!

Together with applying and brushing through them afterwards with a clean mascara brush, it only takes me about 1 minute in total to get them done!
I really would recommend this product :)

Have you tried the Maybelline Brow Drama yet? What do you think of it?
Or do you have other great alternatives to this product?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i'm happy that you've had a good time with this since I absolutely hated it on myself! It could be because I have such sparse brows that I do really need to fill them in to make it look like I have any but I think I might give mine another go after this, hopefully it'll work out as well for me as it did for you!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maybe you can fill your brows in first and then brush through them with the Brow Drama to set them :)
      Best of luck with it x

      Delete
  2. I did actually purchase this as a dupe for gimme brow but in this instance I would rather splurge than save with this. I find the brush to be too big so I can't shape my brows as precisely as I would like too. It also dries a lot harder than gimme brow, you can't tell by looking thankfully but they definitely feel a lot harder using this. I only really lean towards this on minimal makeup days when I want to fill them in quite lightly as it gives a very nice, natural looking finish.

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig