31/01/2016

My Skincare Saviours for Clear Skin

Having clear skin is the hardest yet the simplest thing I want to have. It´s simple as it´s your skin and you can decide what you do it with and how you live, as in what you eat and how you clean it. Hard as in actually finding products that do good for you under that huge pile of many different skincare products that reach from pricey to affordable and from many different purposes for every skin type.
Personally I struggled with the normal typical teenage skin with lots of blemishes and pimples that just wouldn´t want to go away and left marks.
After trying a lot of products I finally found my magical 5 that helped to completely clear my skin, which I´m really still veeeery happy about :)

L´Oreal Age Perfect Cleansing Milk (6€)
To take my makeup off in the evening I switched from the Garnier Micellar Water, which I found too drying, to the L´Oreal Cleansing Milk. I simply put some on a cotton pad and wipe it along my face to completey get rid of my foundation! The smell of that product is really amazing and it leaves my skin with a silky soft finish. It says that it is for mature skin but that´s not bad, everything to prevent aging even in a young age haha :)

Avéne Cleanance Mat Face Toner (12€)
Avéne is a brand I have just recently discovered and definitely want to try more from, so far I have only tried this mattifying toner for oily and blemish prone skin and it´s unbelievably good. I use it after I took my makeup off to just completely clean my skin and it absorbs any left oil or dirt from my skin very well and my skin is left with a really clean feeling to it :)

Lierac Liftissime Silky Reshaping Cream (50ml / 60€) 
Don´t worry I didn´t spend that much money on a face cream, that is only a sample that my mum got for me, but this product would definitely be worth splurging on! First off, the smell is soo lovely, a lot like vanilla but not too heavy yet still fresh, I hope you can follow me with that scent description haha :) I apply it before I go to sleep and when I wake up my skin is really soft and healthy glowy as it is, again, for mature skin but I barely had any blemishes since I started using it about a month ago so no problem. Also a bit goes a long way so it would definitely be worth buying :)

Annayake Ultratime Créme Redensifiante Anti-Rides (50ml / 140€)
Again this is another sample my mum got for me. I use it for my under-eye area every now and then and it does make it a bit firmer and lighter which is good since I have a generally dark under-eye area. Yet I wouldn´t spend 140€ on this product. As a sample it works just fine and will last a long time but it´s definitely one of those products that are too strong for my skin and would help a lot more on "real" mature skin.

L´Oreal Skin Perfection Serum (16€)
This is the only product I use in the morning and it does its job suprisingly well. Before I got this Serum I used one from Vichy but I have to say that I much more prefer that one from L´Oreal! It has a lovely texture that sinks in really fast and leaves a fresh feeling to my skin. It smells really nice and you get a lot of product for your money :)

What are your skincare saviours?

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've heard amazing things about Avene but I've never got around to trying any of their products, I think its about time I invested in some good skincare!

    Grace xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avene definitely is a brand that´s worth investing in! I heard amazing things about the Cleanance Expert, so I will hopefully get that product next :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I'd love to try the avene face toner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It is really amazing! x

      Delete
  3. I love the L'Oréal Serum! I have so many products from the same range and O really like them. Their micellar water is a little drying for me but otherwise the range is great.

    Love, Siobhan

    www.feelingprettyvintage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What else did you enjoy from that range? I would like to try more since it works so well for me :) x

      Delete
    2. Whenever I have a bad breakout the best thing I've found is washing my face in Johnsons Top to Toe baby wash. It in clears them up so quickly! I love the sound the of L'Oreal serum. I must check that out! xx

      www.lpagebeauty.com

      Delete
    3. Oh I never tried washing my face with baby wash, sounds interesting! I may have to try that out :) x

      Delete
  4. I think you'll like the L'oreal micellar water! I found it really helped with my spots and made my face look a lot clearer. If you need more information: http://charlottespicks.blogspot.com/2015/07/life-changing-bottle.html
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already tried the L´Oreal Micellar Water and I just find it too drying for my skin! Good to hear that it has helped you though :) x

      Delete
  5. I love MAC's All that glitters and Satin Taupe, but I've never really thought to wear Satin Taupe on it's own! I definitely will have to try that out, it really is such a beautiful shade.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Probably one of my favourites to wear on a night out :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig