04/12/2016

#LFAdventCalendar || Week 1

Christmas is coming!
Not only eating lots of cookies, putting the christmas tree up, decorating the whole flat with festive decorations and listening 24/7 to christmas carols gets me in the right mood, but also opening the doors of my advent calendar every day excites me more and more for christmas.
I was lucky enough to actually get my hands on the best kept christmas secret this year, before it was sold out within a few hours.
The advent calendar I´m talking about is the LookFantastic TheBeautySecret Advent Calendar. The minute I saw it on Twitter, was the moment where I was sure that this was going to be the one I want to have this year.
From what I saw of reviews, was that I already was a big hit last year, including things like Molton Brown shower gel, San Tropez Instant Tan, Tangel Teaser, etc.
All in one it was a good mixture of more expensive things, that everyone could be curious about trying out.



This years advent calendar helds lots of expectations from my side, with a price of 90€ (holding things in value of 330€) it´s no suprise, haha.
Another thing that made me want to get it, was that it is rosé gold. Every girls dream if you ask me.
The first 4 days have passed now and I´m gonna show you what I found behind those little doors.

Day 1: Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner

I freaked a bit out when I saw what was behind door number 1. The bloggers favourite toner, eeeeek! I always wondered what was behind wonder water that most girls seem to swear on. Getting the full bottle was too expensive and too risky for me as with a full price of about ...€ and not knowing whether it would do something for me.
The problem is literally solved now, as I can try it out now, which I did the same evening.
I love the smell of fresh citrus in this toner, it´s not too strong and absolutely lovely.
A little bit one a cotton pad is enough to softly clean my skin and make it stay looking that clean and glowy for a few days afterwards.
Huge love for it so far.

Day 2: Rituals Sakura Body Cream 

I was again very pleased when I found out what was behind the second door.
A not so small sample of the Rituals Sakuar Body Cream.
It includes organic rice milk & cherry blossoms, together they have a light scent that makes you instantly feel cosy and makes you want to cream your whole body with it.
I love Rituals, they have some pretty amazing things, and so I was excited I could try another product out that I might hadn´t picked up otherwise.
I think I will keep it in my bag for when my hands and knuckles get really dry when I have to wait in the cold for my train to arrive, haha.
Might do a full review of my favourite Rituals products once I get to fully test this one :)

Day 3: Inika Loose Mineral Blush in "Blossom Nude"

The first makeup product, yaay.
It was a loose mineral blush from a brand called Inika, I´ve never heard of this brand, but after I did some research I saw that this brand is an organic, vegan & cruelty free one.
That was the first thing that got me excited to try it out, the other point was that I was actually searching for a bronzey/honey shade and tadaaa there it was, that it is a loose powder is even better, cause I wanted to try one of these aswell, hahaha :)
Last night I tried it immediatly out and I´m impressed!
You only need the tiniest bit to get an amazing colour pigmentation, which is really easy to blend and looks natural and just lovely for the winter time.
I´m sure you could even use it as an eyeshadow.

Day 4: ThisWorks Sleep Plus+ Pillow Spray

I have heard a lot of positive reviews about this spray and seen many bloggers love it.
This spray promises to put you in an instant heavy sleep, with the help of lavender and lots of other soothing ingredients.
I´m a heavy sleeper, so I never thought about buying it myself, but I will definitely give it a try, the next sleepless night will come definitely.
I have never tried anything similar to it, so I´m curious how it will affect my nightly sleep, whether I´m more relaxed the day after and kinda also whether it will be harder to get up in the morning when it puts you in a heavy sleep the whole night.
I´d love to do a review in one or two weeks after trying out how my sleeping rhythmus has changed :)

Which Advent Calendar do you have?

What did you find in it so far? And what do you do to get into the festive mood?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig