11/08/2017

Beach Must Haves

The beach is just one of the best places on earth, and I´m so sad that my one week holiday is nearly over and I have to go back home again. During this week I honestly always took the same things with me, some things for entertaiment, some things for protection from the sun and some things just as accessorize cause we can´t look bad at the beach right? haha. I thought I would leave the standard things such as suncream away from this post and only show you the following essentials...

ENTERTAIMENT...

to keep me entertained all I need is my phone, my headphones and my camera.
I have to be honest and say I didn´t take a book with me, simply because I´m probably one of the laziest people when it comes to reading, I just don´t like it and so I would rather lay back and listen to some good music, play some games or just scroll through social media. Of course that´s not everything I´m gonna do, but I´m also gonna walk around the beach and try to take some nice shots, which I´ll be sharing with you all when I get back home next week, so be excited for them... :)

...& OTHER THINGS

well I practically everything else I need is a pretty pair of sandals, which I can quickly get out of, to jump into the water haha. The ones above were from Vero Moda, and are sooo comfortable! I´ve been on the hunt for a new pair of pretty sandals for a while now and these ones are just perfect and absolutely gorgeous (if I might say so about my own things, haha). 
Continuing being stylish, I also took my silver sunglasses with me. My mum bought them for me at a little shop in Crete and I love them, an absolute bargain for only 10€! 
It was absolutely hot the whole week, so to get as much colder air as possible I took this fan with me, which I got in my last holiday in Croatia.
When I get up to get some drinks or food I prefer to cover myself up, but instead of always putting my clothes back on, I have this white tunic from Primark with me. Quick to put on, covers me a bit from the sun and makes me feel a lot more comfortable. 
Speaking of covering from the sun, to cover my head and hair from the heat, I´ve got a black cap from Nike. It can look soo cool and just suits me better than a straw hat, haha.
A lot of people seem to forget about the fact that your lips can get sunburned aswell, and since I don´t want to be in such pain I´ve got this little sun lip balm from a german drugstore. It stays on for so long, is nearly invisible and keeps my lips very hydrated.

When you go to the beach, what things do you definitely need to take with you?

BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig