06/08/2017

Favourites of the Month: July

Another month has passed and even though it has been quite a hot month, I still somehow managed to wear a bit of makeup and so I finally got around to put together a favourite´s post. They don´t happen very often, as I most of the time wear the same makeup products, but this month I used quite a nice collection and here it is...

L´Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation

You all know how much I love glowy skin during the summer time, and this foundation give me exactly that desired look. I apply it with my Real Techniques Sponge and simply pat on a thin layer. That way, all blemishes are covered and hidden and I´ve got an even complexion without looking cakey. It stays on the whole day without getting oily, but still gives me a lovely natural glow. I think I´m gonna try the Glam Bronze Cushion Foundation when I get back from holidays and see if it´s good to use with a tan.

Artdeco Brow Powder

Even though I love my Smashbox Brow Pencil to the moon and back, it tends to melt and get too pigmented during the hot months, so when that happens I go over to the good old brow powders. This one from Artdeco has especially won me over, as it has just the right amount of pigmentation that you can build it up, from a soft brow to a defined strong brow. I prefer soft brows with this powder, as I still get that overall defined look without it looking too much...

KIKO Baked Blush in Lively Coral

Summer is the perfect season for blush! While (hopefully) most of us get a nice tan, highlighter and blush is the perfect addition to make your skin look full of live and fresh. I absolutely adore this blush from KIKO, even though it is from their holiday collection, it´s just perfect for summer. The shade is a really light pink/coral shade that has little silver glitter particles in it. I even wear this blush without highlighter as the glitter is already enough to give you enough shimmer. Because it is baked, it is really soft and easy to blend, with again just the right amount of pigmentation to either go full on or just a hint of colour...

Shiseido Ever Bloom

I´m all about flowery scents during the whole year, but this one from Shisheido adds a summery scent that just makes the deal for me, and to make it even better, it´s an absolute bargain with 30€ for this bottle shown above. It´s very intense so you really only need a tiny bit to go a long while. I got fairly a few compliments for this perfume so far so as you can think, that´s another reason why it has quickly become one of my favourite perfume...

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat

I do love a good bright lip, but sometimes all you need is a natural, yet still visible, comfortable lip product that you don´t have to re-apply after every ice cream cone you eat during the day, right? Well this lip pencil from CT is exactly that kind of product!
I always thought wearing a lip liner on it´s own would dry my lips out completely, but I was so wrong. This lip pencil (or lip cheat) is really soft on the lips, stays on even during a few drinks and ice creams and has one of the loveliest lip colours I own, a gorgeous dusty pink...

NYX WonderPencil

The newest addition to my makeup collection is one of the best ones so far. This product is a nude highly pigmented, creamy pencil that you can use for exactly 3 things. First to line your waterline, to make your eyes appear bigger. Second to clean the edges of your lips (or brows) and clean lipstick off that hasn´t made it´s way onto your lips. And also hide small blemishes that don´t necessarily need a thick concealer. Definitely a wonder product that I got loads of uses from...

What have you loved throughout July?

Shop the Post:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig