04/09/2017

My First Blogger Event: Trendmeister - Beauty Collection 2017 Munich


Last Sunday I got the chance to attend my very first Blogger Event, and I was beyond excited! The event I got invited to was the "Trendmeister - Beauty Collection 2017"
I never heard of this event before, but after quickly googling what it was on about, I thought it would be a chilled event to start with.

It got held at the Rocco Forte The Charles Hotel in Munich, a really beautiful location, with really nice food, drinks and loads of well-known, but also new brands to discover.
Another idea that I thought was really great was that at the start you got a huge empty bag and to fill it, you´d have to go to each brands, chat with the people there, get to know more about their products and collect some goodies.
Let me tell you, when I got home my bag was more than full!

The brands that were presented at the event were: KIKO, Coach, Davines, Splat, DaVinci, Bell HYPOAllergenic, Gertraud Gruber and Rocco Forte The Charles Spa.
Sounds pretty good, and so be prepared for some new content including products from these brands...

For now I´ll just show you some shots from the day:

Thank you again to Hanna for inviting me, it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of it :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig