21/03/2015

My Ultimate Wishlist 2015

Since the start of December I have been writing everything down that I would like to get, whether as a present for christmas, birthday, etc. from my loved ones or to just treat myself and since Easter is coming up aswell I took this as a great opportunity to share my very own ultimate wishlist. This is going to be a veery long post, so get yourself a nice cup of tea, get comfortable and be prepared for a lot of rambling :)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, there has been a big hype in the blogger world about this product, I think simply because you get a highlighter and blush all in once with a rich pigmentation (perfect for upcoming spring) in a very simple but still luxiouris packaging and to be honest could there be anything better? I don´t think so.
Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil, I actually can´t really remember why I wanted to get this but I heard some really good things about this product and even on the website it says it helps to dissolve surface impurities and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or dry, sounds good to me :) 
Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, the Queen herself has written a book about her 25+ years of makeup artist experience, and even on how to become a makeup artist yourself. This book is also filled with over 200 full-colour photos, step-by-step instructions, tutorials on how to apply your makeup in less than 10 minutes, etc. 
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick, I´m on the hunt for the perfect everyday nude lipstick for a while now and this is meant to be the lipstick that sticks up to all my expectations. It is a creme sheen lipstick, so it´s also really creamy, which I love :)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter in Soft and Gentle, again there has been a huge hype about this product, it has been seen on so many celebritys and can be found in almost every bloggers dressing table. It is a nice peachy tone with a hint of golden shimmer in it. This highlighter is meant to give you a nice glowy finish and thus perfect for spring and summer :)
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, I have been wanting this palette for sooooo long now, but just couldn´t find the perfect moment to actually buy it, it has always been out of stock and when it was back again, I didn´t have any money left :( Apart from that, this palette is the perfect match of girly, matte, glittery, pinky, nudey shades. I already own the Naked 2 and so I know that I will love the pigmentation! 
Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray, this is what the most recent hype is about, it´s a must-have for everyone who is too lazy or simply too busy to retouch your makeup every few hours. It is said to be ultra-light and to has a temperature control technique.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, I have seen so many people own and use this palette, it´s insane! For me this palette is a good mixture between natural everyday colours and extraordinary colours to experiment with and also matte and glittery colours. Apparently it´s smells like chocolate, so this is a sweet bonus that this palette has :)
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, this palette has won my heart! It just looks so girly and it seems like you could only use shades from this palette, mix them together and you´re good to go.Therefore this would be something for when I´m traveling and don´t want to pack all kinds of different eyeshadows.
Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette, I have laid my eyes on this palette for quite some time now. It just has a good match of all different kinds of blush shades and could maybe be also used for contouring and highlighting.
Makeup Revolution 100 Eyeshadow Palette, just recently I came up with the idea that I really need a palette that also contains colours that I normally wouldn´t go for, and this palette is just what I´ve been searching for! It´s amazing for the price and I´ve heard the pigmentation is really good aswell :)
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, this is what I imagine as pure luxus put in a bottle. This foundation simply has something that tells me to buy and love it. I have seen some youtubers use this foundation and the finish is in my eyes simply amazing. It´s quite pricy so I´m still waiting for "that" moment to buy it.
NYX Powder Blush in Taupe, this is THE powder all contouring fans have been waiting for. The colour is simply perfect for a good contour, because it doesn´t has a orange undertone that will make you look like a fool if you have pale skin like me, you can get it for an reasonable price and you can build it up aswell if you don´t want to go for a heavy contour on some days!
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, this concealer is probably one of those concealer that 98% of the blogger world loves and raves about. It has high coverage and can be used as a highlighter aswell. Again this is a very pricy product and not availabe in Germany so I hope I get a opportunity to get my hands on this little dream soon.
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid, a long time ago I had a sample of this perfume, and the second I applied this I was head over heels with it. For me it kinda smells "rich" like you can smell that this perfume was very expensive. I´m one of those people who just loves to have a signature smell and THIS is exactly what I want to smell like for the rest of my life. Though it´s probably not everyone´s first choice, because the smell is very strong but in my opinion this is a complete dream poured into a little luxurious bottle.
Zoeva 227 Soft Definer Brush, I can never have enough eyemakeup brushes, for a very simple reason: once you dip a brush into one colour you can only use it for this or similar shades! and since this brush is also said to be a dupe for the infamous MAC 217 brush, I decided that I just need it!
Real Techniques 301 Flat Contour Brush, since RT have brought out their long awaited bold metal collection, this is the brush that I have heard the most positive things about. I personally have never seen a brush like this before and together with the NYX taupe blush, I can imagine with the right technique it can definitely help you to get that flawless contour.
Apple iPhone 6+, I know that this phone is like really huge and I can already forget to just put it in my jeans pockets or to use it with one hand, but this phone has something on it that I just love so much. I´m even at this point where I wouldn´t even care what it looks like to call someone in public and it being looked like I use a mini ipad for that. If I decided in the end to really get this phone then it would definitely have to be the golden version of it for me :)

Puuh, this was a hella long post! I congrat you if you read it completely, haha :) 
What is on your wishlist this year? Is there something from my list that you own and can give a little review about? :)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So many of these products are on my wishlist and as I haven't bought a huge amount of new makeup recently I may have to tick a few off my list.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, haah :) I need to tick of a few things very VERY soon! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig