06/06/2015

Summer Base // The Body Shop All-In-One Tinted BB Cream Review

With my holidays coming up, with up to 30 degree celsius, I needed a replacement for my foundation and when I stumbled over this little tube of BB cream heaven I knew I should give it a try.
I have to be honest and say, even though it looked kinda promising, I was quite terrified to use a BB cream, because of my very pale skin tone and problematic teenage areas which I thought wouldn´t get enough coverage to get me that comfortable feeling throughout the day, but I can say , there´s no need for my worries! I´m absolutely obsessed :)


The Body Shop All-In-One BB cream (14,00€/25ml) is available in 4 different shades, and I got the shade "01" which is the second lightest shade and it suits my skin so well! 
The white texture might scare some of you, but it transforms into a skin suiting colour, because of it´s pigment-filled capsules which "burst" when applied and blended into your skin. Apart from that this BB-cream promises to adapt to your skin tone, to be buildable from light to medium coverage, to give your skin an even finish, to give you a 24h hydration and not to clog your pores, basically it´s makeup and skin care all in one :)

Now to my own opinion about this product, I would say that after it has dried a bit it gives the most beautiful coverage you can probably get with a BB cream, it doesn´t make my skin look as flawless and smooth as my foundation does but it adds that summery glow to my cheeks and just makes me feel refreshed and like I´m not even wearing anything makeup wise! Exactly what we want to have for summer :)

I´d say Go For It! If you´re on the hunt for a summer replacement that doesn´t go over your budget :)

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really loved this , but I can't get past the weird smell it has! I think it gives great sheer coverage like you say I just wish it smelt differently!x
    Lucy Loves
    Www.lucyearnshaw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´ve heard so many people complain about the smell, hahaha :)
      I feel like the smell goes away, once you applied it though.
      Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds wonderful! And I always love anything from the body shop, they always do some really good products! Definitely worth a try!

    http://heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't found a BB cream that I like yet and I've tried a fair few. This one looks lovely though :)

    Jessica Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds great! the body shop seem to be releasing really good makeup products lately x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read lots of reviews about this, and am looking for a lighter base for summer, really want to try this now :) great review
    Charlotte x
    allthesesecretsaresold.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig