03/12/2015

Getting Into the Christmas Spirit

It´s December, whooooo! Christmas is right around the corner and I have started to get my room ready for the big day. I brought the decoration up, got almost all christmas presents for my loved ones and only need to wrap the rest of them (my wrapping skills are really bad, just warning).
There are loads of things I like to do to get really into that very special christmas mood and now I want to tell you what exactly I do to get into the mood.

Christmas Cartoons are my personal number one to get that christmassy feeling. There is nothing better than to get all cosy in bed with a hot chocolate or tea and watch all the cartoons from when I was younger, even though I already know most of the episodes by heart.

Christmas Decoration Shopping is just sooo much fun. I always try to get my mum to buy some new christmas tree ornaments from Ikea, they are just the cutest things ever. Buying christmas themed clothes/pyjamas/beddings is also a huge must every year, I can´t wait to get home then and put the decoration up and change my bedding, haha :)

Food wise I like to reach for things that contain typical christmas scent like vanilla, cinnamon, apples or oranges. Maybe I´ll even bake some christmas cookies or just buy some from the local bakery, haha :) Also chocolates, hot chocolates or teas that contain these scents are my faves during this time of the year to get me really into the mood :)

The last thing that I always do when Christmas is coming closer is getting some last-minute gifts, wrapping up all the rest of the presents for my loved ones and getting/putting the christmas tree up. These things are literally the cherry on top before christmas is finally here and we can get our bellys stuffed with yummy food and cookies and spend time with our family.

What do you like to do to get into the christmas spirit?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Christmas songs definitely get me feeling the most festive!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! Love your sharing

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig