26/12/2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Christmas is over again and that´s when it´s time to be extra nosey about who got what for christmas. I love these kinds of post, not only because of seeing what you all got, but also because then my wishlist gets a whole lot longer. Bad for my bank balance, but oh well haha :)
So before I start I just wanted to say a massive thank you to my family and friends for spoiling me and I really hope they liked their presents aswell :). I don´t want to show off anything by doing this.
I got little bits and bobs of everything. A big Mug for following cosy pamper nights with loads of hot chocolate. The Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set, I have wanted this one for such a long time since everyone seemed to love the buffing brush and the other 3 brushes will definitely find a good use :) Another beloved product in the blogger world is the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, I have tried many drugstore concealers and no one seems to work for me so I´m really excited to try this one.

 Some facemasks (raspberry/vanilla & peel-off) that fit perfectly for that time of the year when my skin decides to get dry. Some bathing salt to pour into my bath and get it all nice and good smelling. Then a really moisturizing, vanilla-raspberry-yoguhrt smelling shower gel and also three little bath bombs, two that smell really strong like strawberrys and a cupcake looking one :) A good pamper night is guaranteed!

It isn´t a complete christmas without getting christmassy Lush bath bombs. My sister got me Dashing Santa and Butterball, fits perfectly since I run out of bath bombs and needed some refillers haha :) You could describe my skin as a typical teenager skin probably, pores, pimples and blemishes and to get rid of them I wanted to use a face mask that actually does something for me. I saw Zoella use the Origin Clear Improvement Mask so I thought I wanted to give it a try :)

and now to the luxurious gift I received from my mum and dad which I´m really really grateful about! It´s the ChloĆ© Love Story Perfume. I absolutely love the smell of it, I can´t really describe it but it smells feminine, is really strong and lasts for ages. I´ve always wanted a signature smell everyone can recognize me by and this is definitely the one. It is quite expensive but so worth it :)

Hope you had a really festive christmas and let me know what you got for Christmas? 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Another reason why I love Christmas is because of these posts! Maybe I'm a bit too nosey, regardless I really enjoy seeing what gifts people got, haha :D
    That Chloe perfume sounds very interesting, might have a look at it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to go and have a sniff! I´m absolutely love with it. It´s such a signature scent :) x

      Delete
  2. I have the rt core collection set too but I didn't really like the buffing brush so gave that to my sister. it's the expert face brush all the way for me! I don't celebrate Christmas but I do love Christmas sales lol xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m currently testing the buffing brush out, let´s see if I´ll keep using it or switch back to my Zoeva Silk Finish brush haha :) x

      Delete
  3. Such a great selection of gifts! The face masks look interesting and the body wash is one of my favourites to use! Smells like sweets I used to eat when I was younger!


    Jasmine ♡ http://kkochsongi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body wash smells dreamful. So sweet and as you said like sweets :) x

      Delete
  4. You got some lovely things for Christmas! I also got those core collection brushes!!! Xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      They are amazing, aren´t they? I really enjoy using them!! x

      Delete
  5. I love that mug...I have a thing for mugs and I have no idea why haha!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mugs have to be the perfect present to get for a girl haha :) This one is soo big, I absolutely love that :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig