04/01/2016

What I Want To Achieve In 2016

2016 has started, a new year hopefully filled with lots of happiness and great challenges for all of us. I´m kinda feeling like this year will change a lot for me, I´ll finish school, start an apprenticeship afterwards and keep blogging, which I hope I will improve in and give you lots of joy in reading it and exploring interesting topics and maybe even new places with me.
Just like every year I thought of a few things that I want to achieve this year, both with my blog and myself.

Improve my Writing and Photography Skills
Even though my way of writing and taking pictures has improved a lot since I´ve started this blog in 2014, I want to get even better! I have lots of blogs that I really enjoy reading and kinda look up to, of course this is still my blog and everyone does it differently, but in comparison to mine and their, their blog is kinda easier to read and they all have sooo lovely pictures that I think is one of the most important things.

Letting More Personality Shine Through
This points follows out of the first one. When I can improve my writing skills, I´m sure I can concentrate to let more of my personality in. I don´t mean it like my reviews aren´t based on my opinion and experience, they are 100% mine. I mean it more like in a way of telling you more about me indirectly in my posts. It´s kinda complicated to explain but I hope you know what I mean or gonna see the difference in the future :)

Get Fitter and Healthier
Now to my personal goals :)
Getting fitter and healthier is next to quit smoking something a lot want to do in the new year. I´m actually really excited to get started. My plan is to sign up in a fitness studio and go there maybe 1-3 times a week and also go running twice a week. To add to that I want to reduce my junk food consume and switch to healthier snacks, as soon as I find some enjoyable snacks I´ll upload a post about it :)

Pass My Finals
This year is my last and most important year at school. I´m more than scared but still excited so see what´s to come. I think we can all relate that revision is the worst and most boring thing in the world, but it is also one of the last times I have to do it so I´ll try to get it done as soon and good as possible. As motivation I´ll keep the thought in my head that I´ll be the happiest person alive as soon as all the tests are over and I can relax throughout my whole summer!

What do you want to achieve in 2016? 
What keeps you motivated to reach your goals? 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love these! I really want to get fitter and healthier as well. Best wishes for 2016!! X

    Jen | borntoblend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great 2016! I want to spend more time on my blog and make better YouTube videos. I’ve nominated you for the versatile blogger award :) You can find more information at: http://www.misslaurabora.com/2016/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you have a wonderful 2016 too :)
      Thanks for nominating me, I´ll see if I have time to take part in it! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig