18/02/2016

Black Skincare Products To Improve Skin & Teeth

Origin Clear Improvement and EcoDental Toothpaste
Origin Face Mask and EcoDenta Toothpaste
More and more brands bring out product that contain charcoal. The black colour of those products might scare some off from trying them but trust me, they´re basically one of the best things to really do something for your skin and teeth as the charcoal is strong enough to really pull out any leftover dirt or oils from your skin and whiten your teeth in a short amount of time!

On the Origins website it says about Charcoal:
 "Charcoal is known as the "black diamond", it has been prized for its purifying properties dating back to the Ming Dynasty in 1486. It´s created from Bamboo Ash and valued for its excellent absorption abilities. When applied to skin, it acts like a magnet to draw out dirt, debris and impurities"
Origins Clear Improvement Face Mask (25€/100ml)
I discovered this mask through on of Zoella´s videos and it seemed like it could really work, I was lucky enough to get it gifted by my sister for Christmas and was quite excited to see if it holds up to my expectations.
This mask contains obviously Bamboo Charcoal but also White China Clay and Lecithin. Those all are individual good for different kinds of skin clearing purposes.
The good thing about this face mask is that basically everyone can use it, whether you have dry, normal or oily skin, the best improvement can be seen on acne and to control oil.
The smell of it is definitely not one of those mask that you constantly want to sniff on, to be honest it smells a lot like modelling clay, but it´s not that of a strong smell that you´re actually constantly able to smell it the whole time while you´re wearing the mask.
After I wash my face with a cloth that I put under hot water before, so that my pores are open and ready for what´s to come. Then I take a small amount of the face mask and really massage it into my skin, a little goes a long way with it! Then I let it dry for about 15 minutes but you will feel it what the best time is for you as it dries and becomes really stiff. When it became like that I take the same cloth put it under warm water again and wash the mask off.
It leaves my skin with the softest feeling ever and I can feel that it really did clear my skin.

EcoDenta Black Whitening Toothpaste (4,50€/100ml)
My sister got this toothpaste before me, so she basically tested it out and she said that it really does whiten the teeth as she has seen a visible improvement after a few days already. That was reason enough to get it too and test it out myself.
If I´m being honest I was thinking that it wouldn´t taste like normal toothpaste but more like the face mask smells like, luckily I was completely wrong as it has a really strong minty taste, even stronger than normal toothpaste.
Because of its black colour it looks a bit scary as your whole mouth will get a gray "tint" to it, but no worries it doesn´t leave any colour behind once you have spit it out.
Based on the original description it says that this toothpaste effectively removes plaque, protects your teeth against tartar, provides a gentle antibacterial effect and leaves you with a long-lasting feeling of cleanliness and freshness.
After using it for about a week I could already notice a slight difference in the "shade" of my teeth, they went a shade lighter and look a lot better and even healthier than before.
It is definitely worth giving it a try :)

Have you tried any products that contain charcoal before?
Did you notice a difference?

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The whitening toothpaste looks really nice i would like to try it!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it if you can! It's amazing :) x

      Delete
  2. These both sound amazing, I really want to own them!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both are definitely worth trying out :) x

      Delete
  3. These look great! I've tried the Origins mask but never a black toothpaste. Sounds interesting.

    F x
    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig