27/03/2016

The Easter Makeup Look

Easter Makeup Flatlay
Easter Makeup Close Up 1
Easter Makeup Close Up 2
Happy Easter everybody! I had the last week off which wasn´t as relaxing as you might think it was, basically it was lots of revision and no make up at all.
So now that it is easter I took it as a great opportunity to put on a full face, but not in a full coverage heavy foundation but more a lightweight glowy base, lots of highlighter and some pink details.

My favourite light glowy base is the The Body Shop All-In-One BB cream in the shade 1 (14€). At the beginning it is a very liquidy white cream but as soon as you blend it into your skin it turns into it´s actually colour, which in shade 1 is a light bronzey tone. I only apply one small drop of it, to my forehead, chin, and both of my cheeks as to not get too bronzey, I like to blend it with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
To brighten up my dark under eye area I apply a small amount of the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC15 (21€). Remember to always only apply thin layers and build it up, as to prevent not too look cakey in that area. This concealer covers that area really good and is lovely to blend with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (6€).
Recently I tried baking out to set my concealer and I quite like it, I still have to figure out how much is the right amount and how long I want to leave it on though, but the loose powder I´m experimenting with is the NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder (11€). It´s translucent and leaves a really lovely feeling on your skin once you have swiped it away when you´re done with baking.
After everything is set I like to bring even more glow to my face, the Benefit Sun Beam Liquid Highlighter (27€) is the one I´m currently loving and using. It is really golden/champagne toned so I like to be careful with it as I´m still really pale, but just the right amount leaves a really summery glowy look.
To finish off my base I add a touch of colour. I´m a person who actually prefers not to go for fully pigmented blushers but more for ones that only add a light hint on my cheeks, so a more natural look. The one product that does exactly that, is the MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in Seductive Pink (4€).

Moving onto my eyes, I think I´ll reach for a sweat- & smudgeproof product that will keep my brows in place all day, even if it should get a bit hotter than expected I won´t have to worry about my brows fading away. The product I´m talking here about is the WunderBrow Brow Gel in Brunette (25€). I have a full review here if you want to know more about it.
As I just said, I want to be prepared in case it get´s really warm in spring so it has to be a mascara that doesn´t smudge in the corner of my eyes, add length and volume to my lashes, I´m still really loving the Maybelline LashSensational Mascara (11€) just I have for the last few months, haha, but can you really blame me for not switching up my mascara option if that one is just fab? :)

I absolutely love a cute pinky lip for during spring, I´m not too sure if I´m really going for a matte lip like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo (7€) would give me or for a satin shiny finish lip like the MAC Angel Lipstick (20€). Both are really comfortable to wear, are really pigmented and have a really lovely colour to add to your natural look for during spring!

What are your plans for easter?
Anything that changes in your makeup routine for spring/summer?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig