12/03/2016

The "Night-Out Proof" Makeup Look

Night-Out Proof Makeup Look
Night-Out Proof Makeup Look 1
Night-Out Proof Makeup Look 2
Another week is over and we can all now concentrate on the probably most important question that pops up every Friday and/or Saturday night, where is the next big party and how can I look the best?
Going out or especially going to a club can get really sweaty, lots of people in the same room and dancing like you don´t care (be honest, we all do) is never a good combo, however for some weird reason people want to take pictures when you already feel like your make up is gone or doesn´t look picture worthy anymore and your forehead could be used as a reflector, am I right?

I made a little collection of products that stay in their place the whole night and prevent shine as good as possible to hopefully help you out before you´re going out tonight :)

The most important thing is a flawless base, no pores, no shiny skin, and it has to make the foundation stick to your face, for that I love using the Benefit Porefessional Primer (30€), I have big pores around my nose and this primer hides them completely and still leaves a glowy shine on your skin. For foundation I like to reach for a matt foundation to even out that glow from before and the one I´m using is the L´Oreal Indefectible 24H-Matt Foundation in 12 Natural Rose (13€), it is a tiny bit too dark for me, but once it is blended in it leaves more of a bronzey look than a orange "wrong foundation shade" look. It has the loveliest light-weight matt texture, doesn´t dry the skin out, or makes it look dry and it´s also really nice and easy to blend in. Then to cover up my dark under-eye area I use the Maybelline The Eraser Concealer (13€) like always, I just love this drugstore concealer so much. The coverage is amazing, it doesn´t crease and stays on all night. To only(!) set the concealer I slightly pat on the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent (6€), I rediscovered this powder after using my MAC MSF Powder for a really long time and the Rimmel powder is really similar and helps to set my concealer for the night ahead.

Night-Out Proof Makeup Look 3
Night-Out Proof Makeup Look 4
The one product I swear by to make your brows stay in place all night is the Wunderbrow Brow Gel (25€), first off I outline my brows with the NYX MicroBrow Pencil (11€), then I apply a small amount of the Wunderbrow to the back of my hand, and apply it to my brows using the RT brow brush. Since it´s waterproof you don´t have to worry about it smudging away. 
If you have oily eyelids you are probably familiar with the problem of every eyeshadow creasing away, if you don´t have a proper primer underneath, to make my eyemakeup stay on I use the Urban Decay Primer Potion (20€), it´s easy to blend in and makes my favourite eyeshadow the KIKO Infinity Eyeshadow (3€stay on all night. Using eyeliner is optional, I most of the time don´t go for it but I really recommend the Soap & Glory SuperCat Eyeliner (7€and the NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Silver Glitter (4€). To really finish of the eye part of my makeup I try to make my lashes as long and voluminous as possible, and to achieve that I take the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Mascara (10€for length and for volume the Maybelline LashSensational Mascara (10€).

Something that really needs to stay on all night is lipstick, going out normally means a lot of talking, eating and drinking so we have to make sure that we are wearing lipstick that will stay on as long as possible, before we need to excuse ourselves to the bathroom to retouch it. I have two combos for that, the first one is a more natural rosy coloured, it consists of the L´Oreal Contour Parfait Lipliner in 658 Simply Rose (7€) and the KIKO Intensely Lavish Lipstick in 01 Lusty Peony. I really love this combination, both products are really creamy and really pigmented, dries matt and stays on for a very long time.
The second option is a red combo so very obvious and daring, which can be exactly what you want to be sometimes. This combination includes the MaxFactor Colour Elixir in 10 Red Rush (7€) and the Maybelline Colour Drama in 510 Red Essential (7€). Again both are really creamy and lovely to wear, extremely pigmented and even though the lipliner is a bit lighter than the lipstick, they work together really well.
KIKO, Maybelline & MaxFactor Lipstick and Lipliner Swatches

What are your essentials for a perfect night out?
Which products can you recommend that don´t need a lot of retouching throughout the night?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig