03/04/2016

3 Shower Heroes That Keep My Hair Healthy & Skin Moisturized

flatlay, hair, shower, skincare, bodycare, showergel, duschgel, conditioner, spülung, pantene pro-v, original source, citrus, raspberry, vanille, himbeere, zitrone,
Another favourite thing of mine to do beside spending half of my money on makeup is, spending the other half on shower and bathing stuff like shower gels, bath bombs, conditioner, hair masks etc.
There is just something so satisfying in trying out new stuff, having nice and moisturized skin, shiny voluminous hair and just simply taking care of yourself, which is also important to be happy with your own self and for me the first step to being confident.
I´m currently trying out new shower products and this post is kinda being used to give you a small review of my 3 shower heroes.



Pantene Pro-V In-Shower Foam Conditioner (4€)
close up, canon 50mm, pantene pro-v, conditioner, spülung, schaumspülung, produkt, review, haircare, haarpflege
I love this conditioner so so much! It is described to repair & care your hair and also leave them light and voluminous and I can say that it exactly does that. My really thick hair has never felt soo nice, silky and voluminous.
The texture is as the name of it already says, a foam. I think it´s one of the first conditioners that actually is foamy and not a cream like the normal ones are. 
I put a good handful of this foam into my hand and massage it into the lenghts of my hair, wait a good one or two minutes and then wash it out. After washing it out I can already feel that my hair is feeling very soft and lightweight.
The smell is kinda putting me off though, I don´t know like it doesn´t stink or anything but it also doesn´t have that normal conditioner scent and sadly that´s what your hair will smell like in the end but it´s not something that should hold you back from trying this product out!
I really love it and would happily purchase it again and again.

Original Source Lemon & Tee Tree Shower Gel (2€)
close up, skincare, bodycare, showergel, duschgel, original source, citrus, zitrone, canon 50mm, vegan, shower,
The shower gel brand, Original Source will be the one I´ll use until I´m old and grey, seriously it´s that good!
Original Source is all in one just an amazing brand, they offer several shower gels, which all have a very strong scent and leave your skin soft and perfectly moisturized. 
To make it even better, all their products are vegan, 100% natural and with about 2€ per full sized bottle, not that pricey.
The one I got here is in the scent lemon & tea tree, and oh my god the scent is so strong and reminds me of those small bonbons I always ate when I was little and they just tasted incredibly like fruits.
The texture is like a gel I would say, and you really don´t need a lot to put something everywhere on your body, it sinks in very fast and leaves a light hint of lemony smell to your skin.

Original Source Vanilla & Raspberry Shower Gel (2€)
close up, skincare, bodycare, showergel, duschgel, original source, vanilla, vanille, raspberry, himbeere, candy, scent, sweet, canon 50mm, vegan, shower,
The first shower gel I got from original source is this little sample in the vanilla & raspberry scent. The lemon one I showed you before is held quite fresh and fruity in its smell, but this one is soo sweet and candy like.
If you have smelled the bath bomb Candy Mountain from Lush before then you can about guess what this one smells like, it is a bit sweeter smelling though.
It also really reminds me of some sweets I often had in my childhood but I´m not sure what it is, haha.
The texture of it, is not really a gel but more of a really thick cream, that still sinks in really fast and leaves a bit of a stronger hint of smell on your skin.
Just as the other one, it´s also vegan & 100% natural, I´m normally not a person who really looks whether the shower gel is vegan or not, but the fact that this one is vegan kinda makes it even more reasonable for me to repurchase it

What are your shower heroes?
Any brands that you would totally recommend to try out?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig