01/04/2016

5 Brands My Makeup Stash Is Craving

5 Brands My Makeup Stash Is Craving
For a 16 year old girl I would say my makeup collection is quite big. I have probably atleast one thing from every brand that you could really easily get from the drugstore in Germany, or even some brands from the drugstore in the UK. 
As I don´t have a monthly income yet it´s quite hard for me to get hold of the high end brands whether from the UK or even the US.
 
To get them I wouldn´t only have to pay for the actual product but also for the delivery, the tax and mostly likely also for the duty.
A girl can dream though, so I narrowed down my wishlist to my 5 top brands that I would immediatly get something from once I have the money for it, haha :)

Tarte
Tarte is a brand that I just recently started to really explore. I´ve been watching Nicole over on her Youtube Channel, she´s just amazing with makeup and is the person who actually got me to the point where I would order literally everything from their site.
Tarte just recently brought out their "Rainforest of the Sea" collection which is just fab! But they also have so many other amazing things that I see more and more often in other blog posts and so far I have never heard anyone saying anything bad about the product they featured in said post. 
Products I would get: Amazonian Clay Blush | Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette | Skin Twinkle Highlighter Palette | Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation

Anastasia Beverly Hills 
She is literally the queen of makeup! It doesn´t matter what you get, the products are always worth it from what I have seen so far. I feel like every good makeup artist or just simply someone over on Youtube or Instagram who has always the best looking makeup uses atleast one ABH product. Even though ABH just recently launched in Germany, the only thing that are available yet are her contouring products and her infamous brow products, so I´ll definitely see if I will treat myself to something.
Products I would get: Liquid Lipsticks | Brow Wiz | Glow Kit | Self Made Palette 

Charlotte Tilbury
Another makeup queen! Charlotte Tilbury even works or has worked as a makeup artist herself together with other amazing artists like Mario Testino and for magazines like Vogue, so that woman knows exactly what she´s doing! That´s why when I hear Charlotte Tilbury all I can think of is rose gold glamorous high quality makeup, which I would be ready to spend lots of money on. Again all I have heard about her products is only postive and the packaging is a dream (to photograph, my blogger mind comes through her). 

NARS
I couldn´t do this post without mentioning Nars in it. It has become such a cult brand over the last years and I could literally get everything from them. I don´t think I have to explain much about why I want to try their products, we all know how amazing they are whether product or even packaging wise. The packaging is kept soo simple, yet looks soo luxurious and just nice to have in or standing on your vanity as decoration. They come out with new products very often so it was quite hard to narrow my wishlist to just 4 products I really need.

Too Faced
Too Faced is a brand that I actually just started really paying attention to about half a year ago. I really love what they offer as everything is packed into really cute packaging that literally looks and sometimes even smells like sweets, my little sweets loving heart beats a bit faster when I think of that haha. I see their products more and more often on my instagram feed or on youtube and they also bring out new products quite often which are always sold out within minutes. Their current addition was the Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette, it´s currently sold out but I would absolutely love to get it as my first Too Faced Product.

I think my bank balance is quite happy about the fact that it´s hard for me to get some of the products I have listed, haha.

Which brands would you love to try?
And which products would you get first?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig