15/07/2016

Prom Mood Board + My Prom Dress

Prom Season is coming up and if you are anything like me then you don´t have the most time left until yours but still have no idea what to do with your hair or face.
If you actually can relate to that than this is the post that will help you out.



I parted this post in three categories, dress, hair and makeup. To all categories I have some links prepared with my favourite brands to get your dress from and tutorials to perfect your look.

Above you can see details of my very special dress, and let me tell you, I´m head over heels with it. I didn´t want to show you the full dress yet, but rather keep it a little secret and present it to you next saturday over social media :)

Prom Dresses

Little Mistress

Maya

John Zack

Boohoo

ASOS Wedding

Nordstrom

Lipsy

Paper Dolls


Hair Tutorials

Braided Updo´s for Medium/Long Hair

Messy Voluminous Curls

Messy Side Bun

Fancy UpDo

Braided Short Hairstyles

Hollywood Glam with Short Hair


Makeup Tutorials

The Natural Look

Sparkly Smokey Eyes

Full Glam Drugstore Look

Natural Drugstore Look

Gigi Hadid Inspired

Daytime Glam - Soft Smokey Cat Eye


I hope you could find something that inspired you and of course I also wish you all the best prom ever!!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig