12/08/2016

Summer Saviours: Guest Post from Molly DayDreams


Hello everyone! 
My name is Molly and I run a little blog called Molly Daydreams.
Today I'm going to be guest posting and talking you through a few of the hottest products for Summer 2016.


1. Bondi Sands Liquid Gold Dry Tanning Oil


As one of the only tanning products I have ever used I was pleasantly surprised, there was no streaking or transferring onto clothes, and best of all a wonderful coconut scent to mask that signature fake tan smell. This unique dry oil formula has seen countless bottles flying off the shelves this summer.

2. The Original Wet Brush


Here, you are looking at the hairbrush which has been relegating tangle teezers to the back of dresser drawers. The brush combines tangle taming capabilities with a non slip rubber coating which won’t sent the brush flying across the room every time you hit a knot. This little brush will be a life saver for summer hopping between water parks and pools whilst ensuring you're not left with a matted mess after all the fun is over.

3. Malibu Clear Hair and Scalp Protector


If, like me you suffer with a very delicate scalp, then this could be a life changing product for you. It promises to provide sun protection for your hair and scalp preventing a sore red parting, and consequently peeling hairline...gross. Safe to say nobody wants that right? It comes in a variety of SPFs and promises to protect your delicate head without making the hair greasy; what’s not to love?

4. Quay Australia Sunglasses


Pictured on countless celebs this year, from Rita Ora and J Lo to Gigi Hadid, Quay Australia have taken the world by storm with their designer eye-wear. There are just so many styles available, all of which have a very high end Dior-esque feel, it’s hard to know which pair I would choose. Luckily, the designer feel is not met with an equally designer price tag, as most of the styles are pretty affordable, especially as an investment piece.

5. Ban.do Passport Holder


Jetting off this Summer? If so you can't be spotted without an adorable passport holder from Ban.do, having all documents together and in their proper places really helps get any holiday off to a good start, and I especially feel that I have myself fully organised when I can match my passport holder with the luggage tag, ensuring my stuff stands out and nothing gets lost.

6. Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray


There is no worse feeling for a makeup lover than that of your foundation sliding off your face on a hot summers day, a waste of time and precious make up which leaves you looking a mess. The de-slick setting spray tackles this problem head on, providing a cooling spritz to your face which locks in makeup and controls oil production. You can even carry it round in your bag for additional top-ups throughout the hotter days.

7. Chilly's Bottle 


Last, but certainly not least, is one of the most interesting items on my list. The Chilly's bottle is in essence a unique type of flask, which claims to be able to keep your drinks ice cold for 24 hours, and warm drinks hot for up to 12 hours. With temperatures reaching over 35 Celsius in the UK in the past few weeks its essential to stay hydrated, and the Chilly's bottle makes that a little easier by ensuring your water isn't becoming warm as the day wears on. There are plenty of sizes and colours to choose from making ice cold refreshment portable for any occasion. 
That brings us to the end of my list of some unusual products which can help make life that bit easier when it’s almost too hot to function. If you manage to get your hands on any of the products then do let me know what you think, or leave a comment saying what your favourite item is.
I hope you've enjoyed this little edit I've put together and will pay me a visit over at my blog sometime, thanks for reading!
With Love, Molly xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig