20/11/2016

The Rundown: NYX Liquid Lipsticks

NYX Liquid Lipsticks
NYX Liquid Lipsticks Swatches
(left to right: Butter Gloss in Toasted Marshmallow ; Soft Matte Lip Creams in San Paulo ; Copenhagen ; Abu Dhabi ; Tokyo ; Stockholm ; Full Throttle in Locked ; Lingerie in Push-Up)

Hello and welcome back!
I´ve been missing for a good while now (3 months to be exact), my life changed a bit and got a lot busier than it was before with me starting my apprentice ship and working full time, but that´s a topic I´ll talk about next.
Now I´ve come back because I´ve missed my little space on the internet.
I´ve missed sharing my love for makeup and beauty with you all so I couldn´t do anything else than come back and talk about my favourite makeup product at the moment, lipsticks!
I´ve started wearing them more often now and also wearing more vivid shades like plums or browns.
NYX has become my absolute favourite brand for all things lips, they have soooo many different ones with every colour you could possibly imagine.
My collection is not that huge yet but good enough to show it to you all anyways :)

Intense Butter Glosses

This one is my newest addition.
A lot of youtubers and beauty bloggers swear on the NYX Butter Glosses. I wasn´t too sure whether they would be really sticky on my lips and might look weird when they stick to my lips every time I open my mouth (hopefully you get what I mean here, haha).
With 7€ per gloss you can´t really go wrong I thought, so I went off and also got a gloss in a autumnal shade, Toasted Marshmallow. It´s a purple-y / berry shade, I don´t own anything similar to it so I went for this one.
I haven´t worn it on my lips yet, but swatched it about a millions time already and just like I imagined it was very sticky, but not disgustingly sticky. It felt comfortable and seemed like it would also stay on my lips for a long time with the maximum colour pay-off.

Soft Matte Lip Creams

How many times have I talked about these little goodies, countless and probably too many times. Whatever though, I love them, my collection of them hasn´t grown a lot so far but everytime I go to a drugstore I could pick up atleast 5 shades more of them.
The pigmentation is amazing, they feel comfortable and they smell of them kinda reminds me of cookies or cake, haha :) 
In comparison to the other few liquid lipsticks that I have, I´d have to say their lasting power is the least best, sadly. Back to the colours I own, I basically have something for every season of the year.
Tokyo for the spring, San Paulo for the summer, Copenhagen, Abu Dhabi & Stockholm for Autumn and Winter.

Full Throttle Lipstick

One word for this one, LOVE.
I picked it up just for the shade, a beautiful autumnal berry shade.
I haven´t heard anything about this one, no reviews, nothing about how it lasts, how the colour payoff is and so on. Like I already said I love this lipstick though and would definitely recommend it to anyone, who doesn´t want to bother with reapplying lipstick after every beverage and every meal.
All you need is one layer of it to get the full colour pigmentation, the lipstick itself is really small so it fits in every bag and even in a back pocket.
I plan on getting a few other shades, as this one really impressed me :)

Lingerie

The driest liquid lipstick is this one.
The Lingerie Liquid Lipstick instantly remind me of the Kylie Lipsticks.
The colour range covers every brown shade you want, with a grey undertone, a purple undertone or a rose/nude undertone. It´s the easiest to apply of them all, again you also really need one layer to get the full pigmentation. Once it is dry though it could be a bit too extreme for a few people so I would definitely recommend and prefer myself, to wear a thicker layer of lip balm underneath, not only will it feel better but also look better.
Together with the Full Throttle Lipstick, it´s my ultimate autumn shade.
I´ve got a nice grey-ish brown that really suits my skin colour.

What is your favourite lipstick brand?
Are you a fan of the NYX lipsticks? If yes, which range is your favourite?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig