30/12/2016

New Years Eve Party Makeup

New Years Eve Party Makeup
It´s crazy to think that we´re saying goodbye to 2016 tomorrow!
The last party of the year is therefore just right around the corner and I´ve roughly started planning what I´m gonna wear and how my makeup is gonna look like.
I find this last look of the year needs to be the best, you are not only ending a year but also starting a year as best looking as you can, and that´s what I tried to achieve with this look...

I not only want it to last the whole night but also look naturally beautiful and to start I apply the Monuskin BB Cream Illuminating Primer, it´s not only really refreshing and moisturizing, but it also makes my foundation stay in place and adds a lovely glow to it. Coming to said foundation, I´m gonna go for the L´Oreal Perfect Match Foundation in Rosé Vanilla, it covers and evens out my skin just perfectly and doesn´t look too cakey aswell. I rather put a bit more foundation on my under-eye area than use concealer, as I find the concealers I own are a bit too bright and make me look kinda sick and just weird, haha. To set everything I reach for my beloved MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Light Plus, it´s really light so you don´t have any rough powder particles anywhere but it oily parts at bay. To bring a bit of colour and shape to my face I´m gonna use the Inika Loose Mineral Blush in Blooming Nude as a contouring shade on my cheeks, forehead and nose.

Moving onto my eyes, I start with the Urban Decay Original Eyeprimer Potion, a bit on both eyes is enough to keep eyeshadow in place even on hooded oily eyes. I´m most likely going to go for a burnt orangey or a pinky plum eyeshadow combination, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, is my newest addition and offers lots of gorgeous eyemakeup combinations. I prefer to have long clumpy lashes and to get exactly that look I needed a mascara with a wet texture which is the Maybelline The Falsies Push-Up Mascara, using it after I curl my lashes I get exactly the look that I was aiming for. All that is left to do is my brows, to get dreamy brows in an instant I use the Smashbox BrowTech To Go Pencil in Brunette, it is really pigmented, the texture is kinda waxy and because of the larger shape of the pencil itself, I get my brows done in no longer than 5 minutes.

Partying always means lots of drinks and food, to keep my lips looking great I reach for a lipstick that is able to stay on no matter what happens or just requires little touch-ups every few hours, the lip product that comes up for me is the Nudestix Lip+Cheek Pencil in Mhystics, it also could fit to any eye look.
The last touch to finish my whole look is apply a few spritz of my favourite perfume, Chloe Love Story, it has a really feminine, soft, fresh scent and stays on for quite some time :)

I´ll try to post the finished look on my Instagram :)

What are you gonna use for the last party night of the year? What is your plan for NYE?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig