07/01/2017

9 Blogs To Keep An Eye On In 2017

7 Blogs To Keep An Eye On In 2017
Throughout the last few year the blogging community has grown, a lot. 
I´ve discovered so many lovely blogging girls through the last four years, that are so worth to stay on top of their post as they are just amazing and so it´s time to share my love!
All of these following ladies work really hard, which you can definitely feel and see in their blogs, so please have a look and hopefully you´ll love them as much as I do.


Beth: PolishedCouture

Beth is probably the first blogging girl I started regulary talking to, and let me tell you one thing, she´s absolutely lovely! Unbelievable to think that she takes all her blog pictures with her phone, right? She´s the proof that you don´t necessarily need to invest in a DSLR to be an amazing blogger. Her Content is always up-to-date and if you´re searching for new makeup products to invest in you´ll definitely find something you love on her blog :) Xx

Lily: PintSizedBeauty

Lily is the queen of bright pictures! I fall in love with her photography every time she uploads a new post, ugh have a look and convince yourself of that :) She has my full respect for making the big step and gong full-time blogging, I can´t imagine how much determination that requires. Apart from her amazing content and pictures, she´s also an amazing girl that I love having a chat with! Xx

Jodie: JodieMelissa

Another queen of amazing photography is Jodie, no one masters flatlay & swatch photography as good as she does! When I read her posts it feels like she´s one of my good friends that I would believe anything she recommends me to do. 
A lovely girl that definitely deserves every follow in the world, haha. Xx

Heather: HeatherMcKnight

After a one year break, Heather is finally back! You might know her blog under the name PorcelainBeauty, she comes back into the blogging community with a rebrand and lots of exciting posts covering mostly lifestyle & beauty. She covers lots of amazing topics on her blog, even restaurant reviews, amazing!
 I also just recently started chatting with her and I already feel like I can really trust her and come even with the most stupid questions to her, haha. Xx

Gemma: GemmaLouise

My newest discovery is Gemma´s Blog! Another godness when it comes to photography. So far I have loved every post she has uploaded, it´s really interesting content and lots of amazing products mentioned, that make me want to purchase almost everything immediatly, haha. Every now and then she even shows her cute baby boy Reuben which makes her Blog even more personal and loveable. Xx

Sally: TheMakeupDirectory

Sally´s Photography is one of those that you just recognize immediatly, really simple yet cute and unique. Just as Lily she gets my full respect for quitting her job and making blogging a full-time job! Not only is her blog a really personal and friendly place where you could spend a few hours on with a nice cuppa but also her Snapchat with her cute little puppy is definitely worth to check out :) Xx

Emily: BritishBeautyAddict

I´ve been following Emily since such a long time now and her photos got better and better! I often get inspirated by her post when I have no idea how my pictures should look for certain posts, haha. She posts lots of reviews of just launched products or infamous products so she is definitely worth a follow if you want to treat yourself! Other than that she is also a really nice and supportive lady. Xx 

Emmy: EmmysBeautyCave

Now that I´ve showed you the queens of photography, let me introduce you the Queen of Pinterest. I have no idea how she does it but she absolutely smashes the topic how to promote your Blog through Pinterest, haha. If you are struggling with that (like probably most of us do) she also shares her tips with us :) Also her photography is easy to recognize, a really unique way which I really love though. Her content is always helpful and if you need a new foundation she definitely has a recommendation for everyone :) Xx

Laura: Laurzrah

The girl with the most beautiful name (and suprisingly we have the same name) deserves every recommendation! She really works hard on her blog and I loooove reading it! Her photos are really unique even though the are really simple you can see that she puts a lot of effort in it. I trust her with her beauty recommendations like no one else, even if it´s a really expensive lipstick, if she says it´s good it will go straight onto my wishlist :) Xx

Share the love! Tweet your favourite blogger babes and let them now that their work is appreciated and loved :) Xx


Don´t forget to follow me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig