23/05/2017

Current Drugstore Favourites

Current Drugstore Favourites
Current Drugstore Favourites 1
I find there´s nothing better than discovering an awesome drugstore product.
Of course the high end brands have amazing things to offer, but on the long run, I won´t be able to repurchase them over and over again.
So finding a dupe or just finding a completely new drugstore product is always a little victory for me, and since that has happened quite often recently, I put together those products that have really stood out of my collection and are definitely worth a try...

L´Oreal Perfect Match Foundation

I simply got this foundation out of the fact, that I thought every foundation I already owned was too light, and maybe also because I was left on my own for too long and got bored, haha. I´ve heard great things about this L´Oreal line and thought 10€ wouldn´t hurt me, in case this foundation didn´t have the finish I wanted.
I have to say though I´ve been using this foundation nearly every day since I got it and I loooove it! It´s so nice to blend, the color adapts perfectly to my skin tone and the finish is really natural, not too glowy and also not really matte, just like skin actually.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

I got this powder since quite a while and I´m still so impressed by it.
Unlike most other drugstore powders, it doesn´t leave those huge chunks of powder particels on your skin, making you look all cakey. This powder is ultra light, yet keeps oily skin at bay. You do have to re-powder throughout the day but even after a few layers, it doesn´t turn your foundation into a cakey mess.
A huge plus is that the shade "Translucent" is actually translucent and adds absolutely no colour at all, really good if you´re as pale as me and don´t want to make it worse, haha.

Collection Lasting Perfection & Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

These two together will guarantee you a flawless complexion!
The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer has such a good coverage, unbelievable good for a drugstore concealer. My quite dark, sometimes red under eye-area get´s covered and brightened completely, the rest of my face, such as blemishes, spots, and so on get covered up with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I find this concealer has a light(er) coverage and is also not as heavy as the lasting perfection one, so perfect to hide and inperfections.

L´Oreal Lip Paint Lacquer

L´Oreal latest lip release, has of course also find it´s way into my makeup collection.
I was at first unsure whether I really needed them as I´m not the biggest fan of lip glosses, but my aunt gave this shade to me since she didn´t want it, and so I had the perfect opportunity to give them a longer try.
I´m slowly growing to like them, as they are really moisturizing and glossy, but not sticky at all, and that´s what I hated the most about other lip glosses.
The colour pay-off is also really good, but what got my attention first, was the design of this product. I really like how it looks like a tube, I guess it will make it easier to really get the most of it at the end as you can just press the leftover´s up and use this product until it´s completely empty.

L´Oreal Telescopic Mascara

What would this post be without my absolute favourite product at the moment, the 
L´Oreal Telescopic Mascara.
 It is what I call an absolute dream for everyone who wants long lashes!
I´ve first seen it being used on a short makeup tutorial somewhere on Facebook, and the finish it had was unbelievable, the girl who was using it was having similar long lashes than mine and after applying it, they nearly went up all the way to her brows!
I got it soon after, when I was in London, and I´ve been using it every day since then.
This mascara is out of this world! I apply a few layers, without curling my lashes before, and honestly they are perfectly curled with this mascara and get amazingly long.
If you can, get this mascara and thank me later :)

What are your favourite drugstore products?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig