31/07/2017

A Casual Night Out Makeup + Full Look

A Casual Night Out Makeup
A Casual Night Out Makeup
I love a good night out! Sometimes I´m very motivated to get dressed, do my hair and a full face makeup, but sometmes I prefer to do a more casual look. Don´t get me wrong, it definitely contains more products than my everyday makeup, but I surely won´t attract attention to me, because of the way I put myself together that night.
I hope you get what I mean, haha, and enjoy this little makeup edit...

As always I used the Benefit The POREfessional Primer to prep my skin and give myself a smooth complexion to work with. Over that I used a sample of the Burberry Fresh Glow Liquid Base, just to give my skin a bit of natural glow before I applied one of the highest coverage foundations I own on top, and that is the MAC Studio Fix. It is the very first foundation that I´m close to using fully up, I basically only have foundation for 4-5 applications left, that´s how much I love it. It covers literally every blemish, without drying your skin completely out. I wouldn´t recommend it, if you have dry skin as you will see spot where skin is flaking off, but if you have oily/combination skin, this is yours to try! Since mostly every blemish is now covered, I only use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, an absolute favourite of mine. It is medium coverage and blends in absolutely lovely. To set the concealer and foundation I used the MAC MSF Powder, I literally use it every single day, as it´s pressed so finely that it keeps shine at bay, without being very visible. Now that I´m still pale, I use the NARS Laguna Bronzer, to not only bring a bit of life to my skin, but also give it a bit of a shape.
A Casual Night Out Eyemakeup
Moving to the eyes, the look above is the one I went to and to make it last the whole night I firstly prepeared my eyelids with the UD Original Eyeprimer Potion, to those who suffer with oily eyelids, and creasing eyeshadow, this one will change your eyemakeup game! Then I stayed loyal to Urban Decay for nearly the whole rest, all my eyeshadows were from the Naked 2 Palette. Tease in the crease, Snakebite also in the crease but applied with a smaller denser brush, and then Copper all over the lid. It was pretty much a smokey brown look, and I really liked it!. Then to open my small eyes again, I put the NYX WonderPencil on my lower lashline. It´s a creamy nude pencil, which is just perfect for applying that way, as when you have small eyes like I, this pencil helps to make the whole look softer and your eyes bigger. To finish up the eyes, I used the L´Oreal Telescopic Mascara, by far my favourite mascara, and the Smashbox BrowTech To-Go to achieve defined sharp brows. To make sure everything stays in place the whole night, I spray the NYX Matte Finish Fixing Spray on and I´m good to go... :)
I left lipstick away on purpose, cause to be honest there´s nothing worse than having to worry about the state of your lipstick, when you just want to enjoy a few drinks with your friends.

Here you can see the full look aswell:
A Casual Night Out Full Makeup

What do you use on a casual night out?

Shop the Post:
BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig