05/07/2017

Most Used Beauty Tools

Most Used Beauty Tools
Most Used Beauty Tools1
To really make a look perfect, you do not only need makeup that works for you and a bit of skill, but also the right tools to apply your makeup with and add perfection wherever it is needed.
There are probably over hundred of different tools and brushes on the market but the following 4 really have caught my eyes and really makes doing my makeup a lot more fun.

Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette

Cleaning your brushes is probably the most annoying part ever! It needs to be done though, in order to keep your brushes in a good condition and also your skin will benefit from that! This Brush Cleansing Palette from Real Techniques makes this task atleast a bit better and also really fast done! It is made out of silicone and has a band on the backside to slip your hand through and have a good hold on the palette.
Inside the palette are three different surfaces, I pretty much put a bit of water into the palette, a drop of baby shampoo and swirl my brushes over all 3 surfaces. 
This way I´m sure every brush gets a deep clean.

Eyebrow Spool Brush

You can´t really start doing your brows before brushing them through.
I think most of us use this tool everyday and we forget how "important" it is in our everyday makeup routine and so I really had to mention it in this post.
I brush mine downwards fill them in, brush upward fill them in, and after I´m completely done I also brush them in the right direction.
If I have a bad brow day, this tool is basically the last hope I have to make them atleast a bit presentable, haha.

Sephora Tweezer

As much as I love getting my brows done professionaly, I simply don´t have the money and time to head there every 2 weeks when the hair around my brows starts to grow again.
So I have to pluck them as good as possible myself and that can be quite hard if the lighting isn´t good enough to make every little hair visible. Well with this tweezer this problem solved itself. It has a little light in it which you can switch on and point directly onto the hairs you need to pluck.
One of the best inventions by far!

Real Techniques Core Collection

I have quite a huge brush collection, but this brush collection is by far the most used one I own. They are just amazing, so soft, you can use all four brushes for various purposes and they´re also really quick and easy to clean in case you need to switch the product you want to use it for. I use the Buffer Brush for blending in foundation, concealer and correcting the amount of blush or bronzer I´ve put on. The Contour Brush is being used to blend in concealer, set it, and apply highlighter. And lastly I use Pointed Foundation Brush and Detailer Brush for correcting any fall-outs or places where my foundation has moved.

Which Beauty Tools do you use the most?

Shop the Post:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig