06/07/2017

Sephora Munich Wishlist

Sephora Deutschland München
Last Thursday Sephora has opened its first shop in Germany, and I couldn´t be happier that they decided to do so in Munich!
It´s weird to think than not a very long time ago we barely had any bigger american brands available, and now we got the full selection of amazing brands such as Too Faced, Kat von D, MUFE, etc. So far I didn´t have a chance to pop in the store but next Saturday it´s time for me to explore the beauty of Sephora. Of course I´ve put together a "small" wishlist that I´ll slowly work through without doing much damage to my bank balance (hopefully).

I absolutely love foundations, primers, concealer, powder, etc. basically everything base products. If your base is not made perfect, you won´t really be happy with how the rest of your makeup looks and so I like to experiment around with different finishes, textures, and effects.
For primers I have chosen the Becca Backlight Primer after getting it recommended from Lily (pintsizedbeauty), it´s supposed to give you a really lovely glow and I absolutely love that! Then also the Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Primer, it smells like coconut and smoothes & hydrates your skin, perfect! And for last I also want the Too Faced Hangover Primer, simply because I only heard good things about it, haha.

For Foundation and Concealer I chose the Kat von D Lock-It Foundation and Concealer, they´re both full coverage and as much as I love light bases, sometimes a full coverage base is all I want and from what I have seen so far, those two products are unbelievable pigmented! I want to have the MUFE HD Foundation, purely out of curiousity if it´s really so finely produced that you look airbrushed even on pictures.

For setting I´ve been on the hunt for a good loose powder and so I think the Kat von D Lock-It Setting Powder, sounds with its Micro-Blurring Technology really lovely. I absolutey love my NYX Setting Spray, but since the Too Faced Hangover Primer is already so loved, I think the Hangover Setting Spray is definitely worth a try aswell!
     

Who doesn´t love a good highlighter? I don´t think I have to say a lot about these picks in my wishlist as they all have the same purposes, giving my skin a lovely natural glow!
The Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette, has been all over Instagram since it´s release and I loooove how it looks! You get four completely different highlighters to decide from.
I´m not too sure about the Marc Jacobs Glow Stick, but I´ll definitely swatch it in store and decide from there, what makes it curious for me is it shape as I think it´s really quick to apply it. I´ve been wanting to get the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach Highligher Palette, since I was in London but it wasn´t available so now no one can stop me, haha!
Almost everyone owns one of the BECCA Shimmering Highlighters, they are straight off perfect and I want one, haha.

Of course I couldn´t miss out on the lip section, the four I have choosen have again been on my Instagram feed for ages now and I love how they all look, highly pigmented, long staying power and a huge colour selection. I´m not too sure which colours I´ll get but there´s enough space on the back of my end to swatch quite a few, haha.
The Too Faced Melted Lipstick, Kat von D Everlasting Lipstick & Huda Beauty Matte Lipsticks are all matte liquid lipsticks and that kind of lip product are my favourites so I definitely need them! The Too Faced Creamy Peach Oil Lipgloss is definitely a nice addition to my collection for the summer time, as I don´t own a lot of (peach smelling) lipgloss.

Now, of course I can´t miss out on new beauty tools aswell. I´ve been on the hunt for blotting paper for a long time now and I hope this one, from the Sephora Collection is good! Then what really caught my attention was the Makeup Eraser, it´s a towel that is supposed to take your makeup off only with water! Like I really want to see if it works cause I imagine it would be really good for your skin in terms of dehydration from certain makeup removers. Also I´m in need of a brush for Highlighter and the Too Faced Mr. Right Brush, seems just perfect for that. It looks really cute and also has the right shape for highlighter application. For the last product on my wishlist I chose this pair of false lashes from Huda Beauty, their Mink Lashes to be exact I know I said in my Monday´s post I would ditch false lashes, but this pair looks to die for! The preview on their packaging looks absolutely gorgeous and I can only image how stunning they would look when used on a full makeup look!

What products are on your Sephora Wishlist?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig