09/08/2017

Sun Protection for Hair & Skin

Sun Protection for Hair & Skin
Sun Protection should be a very important topic when you go on holiday. Sun can damage your hair, as in drying it out, making it frizzy and all in one just really unhealthy looking. In case of skin, the sun can do even more damage, such as giving you skin cancer, making you look a lot older than you actually are, and getting you sunburned, which I´m sure no one of us want. To prevent all of that from happening I have put together a small collection of products for my hair and skin...

Sun Protection for Hair & Skin

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sun Oil SPF 20

I´ve already used this sun oil last year, and I´ve been absolutely loving it. It smells just amazing, very summery, a bit like coconut, shea butter and all in one just really good. Since this product sinks in really fast, it has quickly become one of my favourite oils on the market, even though I haven´t been a big fan of them before, because every one I have tried before stayed on top for way too long before sinking in and that simply felt uncomfortable and they wore off way quicker. My main aim is to achieve a gorgeous tan and so that´s why I chose to use a sun oil instead of sun cream for my whole holiday.

L´Oreal Elvital Sun Defense Spray

To protect my hair from the sun, dehydration and from getting even more frizzy than they already are, I chose this spray from L´Oreal after getting it recommended from my mum.
I can´t quite remember, whether I have used this oil last year aswell, and so I´m really excited to try it. From what my mum has said, it really protects hair from drying out and they feel really soft after using it. I hope it won´t make my hair look greasy and is easy to wash out.
Sun Protection for Hair & Skin

Rituals The Ritual of Karma Sun Protection Face Cream SPF 50

Now to protect my face from the sun, I certainly won´t be using an oil with only SPF 20, as I´m a lot more sensitive in that area and so I tend to get sunburned a lot faster. This sun cream has ingredients like white tea, Vitamin E and something called Ginkgo Bilboa, whatever it is, it is surely really good for preventing sunburn. It is waterproof, and supports you to get a sunny glow. I have noticed that this sun cream has improved the state of my skin so well and so I´m pretty confident in using it, without having to worry about damaging the skin on my face.

L´Oreal Ambre Solaire After Sun

Taking care of your skin is certainly not over after putting sun cream all over your body. If you want to keep that just achieved tan you definitely should use a After Sun Lotion, to keep your skin hydrated and soothe any sun burn you may have gotten. 
This Spray from L´Oreal includes cactus extract which does exactly these things. I actually prefer this over a lotion, as it sinks in really fast, you can easily apply in on your own, it´s really refreshing and smells soo lovely. 
Definitely a good option for someone as lazy as me, haha.

What do you use to protect your skin and hair from the sun?

BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig