15/01/2018

Goals & Plans for 2018

It took me quite a while to write up this post, as I really wanted to set myself realistic goals, that I have influence in, whether I accomplish them or not.
With that I mean, this year I didn´t set myself a goal to reach a certain amount of followers on a social media platform, because I already know that it´s just gonna end in self-pity, but rather concentrate myself on things that will (hopefully) bring some changes into my blog and make it more fun for you to read :)

I also feel like finally doing all the things I´ve been pushing in front of me, life wise.
They won´t change my life a lot but just bring more happiness into it, more memories, and more motivation to live life to the fullest (eh, sounds really cliché, doesn´t it?)

I´d say we should start with this year´s blog goals:

Get a New Header and Media Kit

This basically has the aim of developing my blog. If you have noticed I have finally customized my blog, I added some pink and grey accents, and now my new header should add the last bit to perfection the appearance of my blog. The lovely Laura from laurzrah.com is currently creating my new header and I´m more than excited to see the result! 
She´s also does Media Kits which I´m still thinking about to get. In case you don´t know what a Media Kit is, it´s a summary of your work, stats, etc. which makes it easier for e.g. brands to have a overlook over your blog. It would definitely make, introducing myself to brands easier, but for now I´ll concentrate on creating quality content :)

Blog Regulary

In order to get somewhere with my blog I need to be more presence, and to achieve exactly that I plan to post at least 3 times per week. I´ve got quite a lot of posts saved in my drafts, mainly beauty related, but also a bit of lifestyle and even travel posts, so definitely keep an eye out for them!

More Lifestyle Posts

To make my blog more interesting to read and versatile, I´m planning to include some more lifestyle posts. I do have some ideas but not a lot so please tell me what you´d want to read and I´ll definitely keep an eye out for inspiration aswell, haha :)

Include More Pictures of Myself

More and more blogger girls that I´m following, start to post more pictures of themselves, and I absolutely love that! It brings freshness into the posts and makes the whole blog kinda more personal (if you know what I mean, haha). I´m not only going to post more pictures of myself on here but also on Instagram, which brings me to directly to my next blog goal...

Post More Often On Instagram

Right now I only use my Instagram to promote my blog posts, but I want to start posting more snippets of my daily life, give you all a little insight of what I´m up to when I´m not working. Let´s see if I´ll get to take actually instagram worthy pictures or use Insta Story more, but I´ll definitely be on there more often :)

Shot in Natural Light

Right now I´m always using my Sigma Flash to make my pictures brighter while shooting, it has been a really good and easy way to go but I do find that sometimes my pictures look kinda artifical. I definitely want to try shooting in natural light, to see the difference, and whether I like it and maybe make my pictures better than they are at the moment. 

and continue with the life goals:

Redecorate My Room

I´m semi happy with how my room looks like at the moment. It´s a mixture of light brown wooden and white furniture, and I would like to put only white furniture in, with some rosé gold and grey accents. I´m definitely taking a lot of inspiration for that from Instagram and Pinterest, so please let me know some account with gorgeous flats, interior designs, etc. I´ve actually planned to redecorate since last year, but it´s just sooo expensive to buy everything new, so hopefully this year I´ll finally get to it.

Travel More

Is it even a proper yearly goals post, if you don´t include this point?
Well I gotta fill a bloggers cliché sometimes, and say this year I want to travel to new places. Set goals are for now only London in March/April, which I´m more than excited about. It´ll be my 3rd time there, but it´s just one of my favourites cities ever! Other than that I´d like to go to Spain or Greece for my summer holiday, and maybe to Italy for NYE. Other than that I hope I find some nice offers for trips to take over a longer weekend!

Go Out More Often

Hopefully I´m not alone on this opinion, but I stay at home way too often and barely get my ass up and out of the house. I definitely want to do more things outside, even if it´s just to go out for a coffee or a walk over the fields. I´ll definitely go out more often in 2018, haha.

Discover Beautiful Places Near Me

This kinda sticks together with going out more often, but I think at the beginning of last year I found a post on bloglovin about places to eat in Munich, and they looked all so good, that I definitely want to go and try them out myself. Maybe find some blogger hot spots in my city and just appreciate my surroundings more this year :)

Buy A New Laptop

This is for sure a point that needs to be accomplished this year, haha. Right now I got a really small pink notebook (not even laptop) from ASUS. It´s definitely a good laptop, but I can´t even edit my pictures on it, because 1.the screen is too small and 2. it takes ages until it loads the pages. I always use my parents laptop for editing so it´s definitely time to invest in a new one.

Take More Pictures

You might have noticed that a lot of people have posted a review of 2017, around NYE. This thing made me realise that in 2018 I definitely need to start taking more pictures when I´m out somewhere. I don´t know why I´m so bad at taking pictures, but this issue definitely needs to change this year, haha.

What are your plans and goals for 2018?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig