24/01/2018

Magnitone WipeOut! Microfiber Cleansing Cloth Review

Magnitone WipeOut! Microfiber Cleansing Cloth Review
You may have noticed that for a longer time now, there are cleansing cloths on the market that promise to take your makeup off - even waterproof mascara and oil-based makeup - just with the help of water! Ever since stumbling across them, I´ve been really curious to try them out myself.
I could never imagine how that would work out, as even with micellar water, I sometimes have to take 2-3 pads to really get everything off!
Well you can imagine, I was very happy and excited when I found the Magnitone Wipe Out Cleansing Cloth in my Advent Calendar - and now that I´ve tried it out for a few weeks, I can finally share my honest (and very good) opinion about it...

The Cloth itself

As you can see, it´s basicall a quite small square washing cloth in a lovely pink shade - point number one why I love it. It feels unbelievably soft, yet kinda thicker than a normal cloth, which is because of the microfibres.
Speaking of the fibres, once you put that cloth under warm water, they swell up and so can get a better hold of your makeup and remove it smear-free and really easy.
It has those microfibres on both sides, and can be used approximately up to 1000 times - which sounds definitely really good for my bank account and also is so eco friendly as you don´t have to throw away watt pads or makeup wipes everyday.
To clean this cloth I basically put normal soap on it, rub it in and then wash it off with water again, and to give it a really good clean, I just throw it into the washing machine, together with other towels once a week.

My Experience

As I said before I could never imagine that a full face makeup could be easily removed just with a cloth and some warm water. Well, it can - mostly.
What I do everday is, put that cloth under warm water, lightly squeeze a bit of water out again and then simply rub over my whole face with it.
From my own liking, I really do not like removing mascara with it as you have to do a lot of rubbing on your eyelashes to really get everything off, it does work but I just don´t like it. Same goes to my eyebrows, I have quite long, thick eyebrow hair so I´m never really sure if everything is off.
Removing base products though, is just a dream! It not even takes me a minute until I´m totally bare and - most importantly - my skin isn´t left with a tight dry feeling.
Whether you use matte foundation, cream contour, a lot of setting powder or waterproof lipstick, it all get´s removed really easily
Ever since using the cleansing cloth, I have also noticed that my skin doesn´t get blemishes as often and just overall feels a lot softer.

I´m pleasantly suprised with how good it works!
You´re not only doing something good for your skin but also for the nature, as my watt pad use has decreased by a lot.

You get in the normal package two cleansing cloths for only 17€ / 15 Pound, a fair price and definitely worth to try out :)

Have you tried a Cleansing Cloth out yet?



BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig