14/03/2018

The Foundation Wishlist

The Foundation Wishlist
When there´s one thing I like to spend a lot of money on, then it´s definitely a good foundation.
Basically because I find the key to a good looking full face makeup is the base, you can be a pro at eyemakeup but if you´re foundation is not staying in place, gets oily and shiny, etc. you´ll never get the full effect.

As the state of my skin often changes between oily, dry and combination skin, and also the colour changes from pale as a ghost to a hint of tan - hard to believe, but my skin is actually capable of that - I have built a little collection of different foundations.
Some are drugstore, some are high end, most of them have a different finish and so you can imagine that I´m totally up to trying new formulars and new types of foundations.

I would say I´m quite happy with the foundations I own, but well, most of them are nearly all used up so I´m already thinking which foundations I want to try next and so I happen to put together a little - ok, I might have gone a little crazy - list with foundations I´m lusting over...

The Drugstore Ones


The High End Ones



The Luxurious Ones



So, I guess I´ll just start saving up now cause these foundations will definitely cost me a small fortune, haha.

A girl can dream though, right?

Which foundations are on your wishlist? Do you rather go for drugstore, high end or luxurious bases?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig