10/01/2017

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance || Review

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Review
This palette could only be described as love at first sight. The moment I saw it I knew I had to get it, the only problem at this point was, it only being available to buy through the American Sephora website, if you have tried your luck to get anything shipped over from there you´ll know that most of the time the costs for shipping and taxes are even more than the price of the product(s) itself.


Some time has passed since the launch of this palette and I couldn´t believe my eyes when I saw it was available on Douglas (a german drugstore).
So now it is mine and I couldn´t love it more!

Loads of Beauty Blogger & Youtuber were raving about the ABH products, because of that I was expecting a lot from the Modern Renaissance Palette, it is a looooooot better than I thought it could be!

Starting from the packaging, a light pink velvet-y fabric covers the outside of the palette. The fabrich on the inside is shiny and black with a rather big mirror. I can´t quite say what the palette is made of but it´s really lightweight and you could easily flip the lid back if you´d want to.
Apart from the 14 beautiful eyeshadows it also holds a little double sided brush, which you can really easily get out with the help of the little stripe you can see on the picture.
I suprisingly really like the brush that comes with the palette, one side of it is a quite stiff flat brush and the other side is a ultra soft blending brush, which I always like to use to blend the eyeshadows into my crease.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Close Up
Now to the absolute gorgeous colours.
They are mostly burgundy, brown, caramell shades so it pretty much reminds me of autumn. ABH is full on trend as you might have noticed a lot of girls seem to love to wear red, wine, burgundy and/or berry shades as only eyeshadow which I´m absolutely obsessed with aswell!
The pigmentation is out of this world, one - two taps with your brush is enough to get a good amount of colour on your eyes, I made the mistake with swirling my brush in one powder and that was definitely to much, haha! My mistake leads onto the next huge plus point, all shades are a dream to blend in! Together with the fluffy side of the brush that comes with the palette, blending out will be the easiest part of creating a breath taking look!
The Modern Renaissance Palette is so versatile that you could easily create an everyday look but also go for a smokey eye or just set an accent, let your fantasy free, haha :)
I can´t wait to watch some more tutorials on the Modern Renaissance Palette on Youtube and create some looks myself :)

Here you can find the swatches to this palette


Do you own the Modern Renaissance Palette? Or any other ABH products?


Don´t forget to follow me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig